Thanks for your interest in joining our team, we are currently recruiting for the following role:
We are looking for a Caseworker (Full time (35 hours per week ) or part time 4 days ( 28 hours per week)) to work within the Adult and Family Team, delivering advice and supporting clients to positively progress with their lives. The work will focus on immigration advice but will cover a broad range of issues including welfare benefits, housing, destitution and homelessness and asylum support.
- Salary of £32,020 (pro rata)
- 25 days annual leave, plus Christmas closure and bank holidays (pro rata)
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Regular clinical supervision
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Being part of a committed, supportive and inclusive team
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience of providing regulated immigration advice at least at OISC Level 1.
- In-depth knowledge of the issues faced by refugees, asylum seekers and other migrants who are at-risk.
- Experience of providing high quality advice, including immigration advice, and casework to migrants in the UK.
- A good understanding of a wide range of legal rights and entitlements affecting SLRA’s client group including immigration, welfare benefits and housing entitlements in the UK.
- The ability to listen and work with discretion and sensitivity in a non-judgemental manner.
We particularly welcome and encourage applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic individuals, and those who are migrants or refugees, and who have lived experience of the impact of immigration policy and practice.
Please submit your application to email@example.com and complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, the deadline is Monday 1st January 2024. Shortlisting and interviews will then take place promptly.